What is the Inspired Cancer Care Program?
SEVEN PHASES on how to Stand-Up to cancer
Integrating the best of evidence-based natural therapies with the treatments that you receive from your medical specialist will help you in your cancer journey. The following seven phases are proven strategies designed to support you in every step.
- Individualized investigation based on advanced detection and monitoring tests.
- Nutritional delivery of dose-dependent, bio-available and complex nutrients and botanicals. Carefully selected anti-cancer diets based on the metabolic rate of each cancer.
- Specific liquid herbal extract to be checked and reassessed every two weeks and comprising of dose-dependent anti-inflammatory, selected adaptogens and immunomodulating Western, Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicinal herbs.
- Pancreatic enzyme therapy
- Immunotherapy with naturally sourced botanicals. Studies have shown that some herbal compounds have cytotoxic effects on different tumours. A vast majority of herbal medicine and herbal complexes stimulate innate immunity. Moreover, these herbs protect the bone marrow against myelosuppressive effects of chemotherapy.
- Relaxation and mind visualization.
- Elimination via chelation therapy
- Diet and lifestyle nutritional plan aimed at restoring muscle mass, weight and an enduring wellness.
The field of cancer care is changing, and there is an emerging understanding of the healing power of nutrients and botanicals. We now have the science that explains at the molecular and genetic level how nutrition impacts the biology of cancer. Within this framework, I focus on triggers such as infections, imbalances of the immune system, inflammation, oxidative stress, impaired detoxification, hormonal and environmental factors. Furthermore, common signs and symptoms such as anxiety, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, pain, difficulty in sleeping and stress may be lessened by the selected integrative cancer care therapies that are part of the Inspired Cancer Care Program.